Developing Digital Leaders
Digital Leadership development is crucial to organisational transformation. Helping leaders transition to network-centric, agile methods is vital for success.
Today’s leaders face the task of re-architecting their organisations for digital and agile working, which means un-learning some traditional management theory. But the prize is huge: greater reach, influence and a more positive relationship with the wider workforce.
Cultivating emergent leadership
What does leadership look like in an adaptive, digital organisation? How can it be encouraged at all levels, not just at the top?
Our Digital Leadership Development programmes provide leaders with the knowledge and insights they need, alongside techniques for identifying new internal digital leaders and supporting the development of digital teams.
This enables leaders to better understand how digitalisation will impact their business and act quickly to address any gaps in the firm’s current digital skills and capabilities.
We have helped many of the world’s leading companies to radically modernise and transform how they work. Our experience, together with our proprietary frameworks, toolkits, research, content and tools will help you accelerate the development of new digital leadership capabilities in a very practical and grounded way.
Our learning programmes and coaching are robust and challenging, focused on imparting practical techniques that can be used with your teams, rather than just theory and abstract principles.
- Customised learning journeys for digital leaders
- Cohort-based curriculum programmes, mentoring & coaching
- Personalised learning programmes linked to digital maturity diagnostic
- Continuous improvement frameworks for new ways of working
- Approaches to uncovering emerging digital leaders
Challenges we address
- Leaders need to acquire new mindsets, competencies & skills essential to digital
- Leaders need to role model the agility & adaptability required for effective change
- Leaders need to apply theoretical learning about digital into effective work practices
- The organisation needs to identify and develop our future leadership pipeline
- Leaders need an evolving program that continually encompasses new digital skills
- Leadership aligned on digital goals
- Translate theoretical digital learning into daily practice
- Identify & encourage emergent digital leaders
- Greater confidence to make investment decisions
Some thoughts on long-haul change efforts and creating a more sustainable, seasonal approach. For years whilst providing coaching & mentoring, I have encouraged a cyclical, seasonal approach to tackling goals. Matching the overall energy levels & mood to how...
Some thoughts on using product thinking and tools within leadership development programmes Emergent Exponential Effects One of the most exciting aspects of the digital economy is its exponential nature, and the fact that small ideas, products and teams can potentially...
Some notes and links on why top-down change initiatives still fail and some glimpses of a more emergent approach focussed on digital adoption. Plus ça change? It’s been exactly seven years since Gary Hamel and Michele Zanini argued that: 'continuous improvement...
Some thoughts on how we need to up our learning and development game when it comes to teaching and supporting managers in trying to succeed with hybrid working Business schools still playing catch-up The EdTech space is hot and getting hotter 🔥 both for direct to...
Some reflections on the path agile is taking to adoption through organisations, drawing on some recent experiences and pain points. When organisations begin exploring agility as a key capability, there is a fairly well trodden path of discovery, until efforts stall...
In this edition, Livio considers some of the basic steps that leaders need to take to improve their visibility and credibility using digital workplace platforms. Friends reunited Last week, we invited our friend Katharina Krentz to introduce a selected management...