Developing Digital Leaders
Digital Leadership development is crucial to organisational transformation. Helping leaders transition to network-centric, agile methods is vital for success.
Today’s leaders face the task of re-architecting their organisations for digital and agile working, which means un-learning some traditional management theory. But the prize is huge: greater reach, influence and a more positive relationship with the wider workforce.
Cultivating emergent leadership
What does leadership look like in an adaptive, digital organisation? How can it be encouraged at all levels, not just at the top?
Our Digital Leadership Development programmes provide leaders with the knowledge and insights they need, alongside techniques for identifying new internal digital leaders and supporting the development of digital teams.
This enables leaders to better understand how digitalisation will impact their business and act quickly to address any gaps in the firm’s current digital skills and capabilities.
We have helped many of the world’s leading companies to radically modernise and transform how they work. Our experience, together with our proprietary frameworks, toolkits, research, content and tools will help you accelerate the development of new digital leadership capabilities in a very practical and grounded way.
Our learning programmes and coaching are robust and challenging, focused on imparting practical techniques that can be used with your teams, rather than just theory and abstract principles.
- Customised learning journeys for digital leaders
- Cohort-based curriculum programmes, mentoring & coaching
- Personalised learning programmes linked to digital maturity diagnostic
- Continuous improvement frameworks for new ways of working
- Approaches to uncovering emerging digital leaders
Challenges we address
- Leaders need to acquire new mindsets, competencies & skills essential to digital
- Leaders need to role model the agility & adaptability required for effective change
- Leaders need to apply theoretical learning about digital into effective work practices
- The organisation needs to identify and develop our future leadership pipeline
- Leaders need an evolving program that continually encompasses new digital skills
- Leadership aligned on digital goals
- Translate theoretical digital learning into daily practice
- Identify & encourage emergent digital leaders
- Greater confidence to make investment decisions
We have worked with enterprise social networks (ESNs) for over 15 years, helping organisations to create a connected context, networks and communities to support new ways of working and overcome the harmful effects of silos. In Munich this week, at the 15th Social...
Do you believe that companies should be more human? Post*Shift is a specialist consulting and software firm, focussed on helping some of the world’s best companies become more agile and preparing their leaders for the challenges and opportunities of...
Last week I presented a model of digital leadership and strategy at #SocialNow in Lisbon. Here is the text of my talk, with slides embedded at the end... It is very hard to succeed with digital transformation in an established organisation without addressing...
"The greatest challenge for today’s leaders is how to upgrade their organisation’s operating system” This is how we frame the conversation about organisational change and the role of digital transformation on our newly-updated website, so I thought I would explain our...
A few weeks ago, LJ hosted a vibrant and well-informed twitter chat about the future of the digital workplace, which we summarised in a blog post. It occurred to us that there are a lot of people and organisations still working hard to develop a basic connected...
Last Friday I hosted our first ever #PS_Salon discussion on Twitter, conducting a retrospective of the Digital Workplace. Hearing what the Digital Workplace community have learned over the last 20+ years and speculating on what will come next proved to be a fertile ground for conversation…