Developing Digital Leaders
Digital Leadership development is crucial to organisational transformation. Helping leaders transition to network-centric, agile methods is vital for success.
Today’s leaders face the task of re-architecting their organisations for digital and agile working, which means un-learning some traditional management theory. But the prize is huge: greater reach, influence and a more positive relationship with the wider workforce.
Cultivating emergent leadership
What does leadership look like in an adaptive, digital organisation? How can it be encouraged at all levels, not just at the top?
Our Digital Leadership Development programmes provide leaders with the knowledge and insights they need, alongside techniques for identifying new internal digital leaders and supporting the development of digital teams.
This enables leaders to better understand how digitalisation will impact their business and act quickly to address any gaps in the firm’s current digital skills and capabilities.
We have helped many of the world’s leading companies to radically modernise and transform how they work. Our experience, together with our proprietary frameworks, toolkits, research, content and tools will help you accelerate the development of new digital leadership capabilities in a very practical and grounded way.
Our learning programmes and coaching are robust and challenging, focused on imparting practical techniques that can be used with your teams, rather than just theory and abstract principles.
- Customised learning journeys for digital leaders
- Cohort-based curriculum programmes, mentoring & coaching
- Personalised learning programmes linked to digital maturity diagnostic
- Continuous improvement frameworks for new ways of working
- Approaches to uncovering emerging digital leaders
Challenges we address
- Leaders need to acquire new mindsets, competencies & skills essential to digital
- Leaders need to role model the agility & adaptability required for effective change
- Leaders need to apply theoretical learning about digital into effective work practices
- The organisation needs to identify and develop our future leadership pipeline
- Leaders need an evolving program that continually encompasses new digital skills
- Leadership aligned on digital goals
- Translate theoretical digital learning into daily practice
- Identify & encourage emergent digital leaders
- Greater confidence to make investment decisions
Some reflections on the changes underway in executive education and the link to 'un-thinking' learning organisations and artificial intelligence. Learning and teachability In some ways, the pandemic lockdown has improved my travel and exploration of the world. I used...
This week, Livio shares some thoughts and links on our brain's ability to make rational decisions and retain knowledge in the face of evolutionary and cognitive challenges. Behaving like apes Like many others in Europe, I recently took part in some tentative,...
Cerys shares links and insights into teams and leadership, inspired by the launch of a major collaborative project. This week, much of our time has been occupied with the launch of a new collaborative squad, with ambitious goals, combining the Post*Shift team, a...
This week we look forward to the looming battle between office and "remote" working and ask what we can learn from Reddit and gamers about collaboration. Ronald Coase Reversed Earlier this week, I completed the content planning phase for an extensive leadership...
In this edition, Livio looks at some of the subtler communication challenges we rarely focus on in digital change programmes. What's in a word? I never cease to be amazed by the speed with which certain terms spread across all sorts of business communities, eventually...
How can we work to build a truly developmental organisation, allowing new capability development to be for everyone, not just those closest to the customer? With any transformation effort, it makes sense to target meaningful organisational capabilities rather than...