Developing Digital Leaders
Digital Leadership development is crucial to organisational transformation. Helping leaders transition to network-centric, agile methods is vital for success.
Today’s leaders face the task of re-architecting their organisations for digital and agile working, which means un-learning some traditional management theory. But the prize is huge: greater reach, influence and a more positive relationship with the wider workforce.
Cultivating emergent leadership
What does leadership look like in an adaptive, digital organisation? How can it be encouraged at all levels, not just at the top?
Our Digital Leadership Development programmes provide leaders with the knowledge and insights they need, alongside techniques for identifying new internal digital leaders and supporting the development of digital teams.
This enables leaders to better understand how digitalisation will impact their business and act quickly to address any gaps in the firm’s current digital skills and capabilities.
We have helped many of the world’s leading companies to radically modernise and transform how they work. Our experience, together with our proprietary frameworks, toolkits, research, content and tools will help you accelerate the development of new digital leadership capabilities in a very practical and grounded way.
Our learning programmes and coaching are robust and challenging, focused on imparting practical techniques that can be used with your teams, rather than just theory and abstract principles.
- Customised learning journeys for digital leaders
- Cohort-based curriculum programmes, mentoring & coaching
- Personalised learning programmes linked to digital maturity diagnostic
- Continuous improvement frameworks for new ways of working
- Approaches to uncovering emerging digital leaders
Challenges we address
- Leaders need to acquire new mindsets, competencies & skills essential to digital
- Leaders need to role model the agility & adaptability required for effective change
- Leaders need to apply theoretical learning about digital into effective work practices
- The organisation needs to identify and develop our future leadership pipeline
- Leaders need an evolving program that continually encompasses new digital skills
- Leadership aligned on digital goals
- Translate theoretical digital learning into daily practice
- Identify & encourage emergent digital leaders
- Greater confidence to make investment decisions
Sometimes change gets stuck between two worlds, and all we end up with is old structures with new branding. During a period of transition or paradigm shift, there is often an interim phase where we use new models to create a slightly better version of the old world...
Some thoughts on making 'experience chasms' a bit shallower at the boundaries of traditional orgs. We’re seeing increased interest in customer and employee experience from most organisations, focused on increasing loyalty, revenues, engagement and empowerment. But...
A few thoughts and links on scale, connection and mutualism in the design of social systems and organisations Scale, connection & mutualism in system design One of the repeated tragedies of ideologies and political systems is the pursuit of scale and control at...
We have some great ideas about the future of organisations and the digital workplace, but we will have a way to go on teaching people and teams the basics It is always great to zoom out and think about the future of work and the competing trends that will shape it:...
Thoughts on institutional upgrades, hierarchies versus networks, and re-wilding as an organisational design priority. This week’s ‘Lunch with the FT’ featured the social psychologist Jonathan Haidt, and he had some interesting things to say ($) about how mature...
Cerys shares some great reads on the shift from project to product that accompanies agile transformation, and some hints for non-technical teams overwhelmed by the journey. As organisations work through the transformation efforts needed for increased agility, some of...