Keynotes & Workshops
Sometimes face-to-face experiences are the best way to inspire people and get them fired up to make a change. People remember experiences that change their perspective and teach them useful solutions.
Theory needs to connect with the realities of a particular business, and a practical hands-on workshop is often a great way to achieve this.
Educate, inspire, encourage.
Theory is the easy part. Having the practical hands-on experience to connect theory and practice with the day-to-day realities and constraints of a particular business in a particular sector is what separates the hand-wavers from the helpers.
Having a toolkit of challenging, fun exercises, canvases and management techniques that can deliver meaningful insights and take-aways within a few hours also helps.
We have some very experienced international speakers on our team, and many more in our network, who can deliver interesting and inspiring events, keynote speeches and workshops.
We work with leading corporate education partners to help kick-off learning programmes or address cohorts of emerging leaders in large firms, but the experiences we design are just as impactful for smaller start-ups who want to bring their growing teams together around a shared mission.
- Inspirational keynotes that are challenging, amusing and engaging
- Educational workshops and exercises to put new ways of working into practice
- A huge toolkit of techniques and examples to draw from on the spot
- Teaching an approach to transformation that involves everybody in the room
- Decades of experience helping leaders engage with tech-led new ways of working
Challenges we address
- Looking for external inspiration with a practical focus
- Desire to learn from the experiences of other organisations
- Need to excite leadership cohorts about change and new ways of working
- Looking for inspiration but also practical techniques to model and workshop
- External experts either too theoretical or too limited in practical methods
- Consistently high feedback and ratings from participants
- Great success in encouraging sustained change beyond our events
- Energise and excite leadership learning cohorts
- Successfully share and embed simple methods for change
- Synthesise practical, theoretical and inspirational ideas to build belief in the possible
Learning, More than One Way
Cerys explores different learning strategies that can enhance the effectiveness of your personal learning system. It is great that employees are increasingly being encouraged to shape their own learning and career development. But for those employees suddenly finding...
Developing Long-Term Workforce Capabilities is Better Than Boom & Bust Hiring/Firing
Thousands of employees have recently been ‘let go’ from some of the biggest tech companies in the world, as evidenced by sites like layoffs.fyi. Why is that? Many of the big players have released statements citing over-hiring during lockdown, when e-commerce surged,...
Organisational Radical Candor FTW
Cerys explores missed opportunities for radical, two-way discussions L&D are avoiding in their quest for simple, KPI-friendly projects. It is both a cliché and a truism that change is hard and that it never ends. And whilst trying to make employees feel safe,...
Organisational Evolution & the Power of Competitive Ecosystems
5 perspectives on how to harness the power of evolution within competitive environments to improve our organisations.
The cult of bare minimum learning
The past few years have seen an increasing investment in solving the growing digital skills gap within organisations. There are pockets of employees, even in leadership, who adopt learned helplessness with a chuckle - as if it is OK to lead in the digital age without...
Let’s (Not) Make Bots In Our Own Image
Approximation & Interpolation It is impossible to ignore the wave of excitement, hype and alarm that the launch of ChatGPT - and its recent adoption by Microsoft as an enhancement to its Bing search engine - has created in the past couple of weeks. Co-founder Sam...