Interesting things we have found this week about building 21st Century business
Want receive our linklog in your email? Please sign up here
Last week we published a mini-series of blog posts on ESN and adoption:
- Day 1: Announcing our new ESN Diagnostics Service
- Day 2: Key Characteristics of Mature Social Platform Implementations
- Day 3: Building strong foundations: the basics of user adoption
- Day 4: Be careful your adoption strategy does not reinforce an existing mindset
- Day 5: The ESN as part of a new organisational operating system
How Zappos beat their own record in launching a new product line using Holacracy.
Slack is changing how organisations operate by combining social technology with great user experience.
Learn the essential behaviours of management from Google’s Project Oxygen.
Anchored in Moore’s Law, Re/code reflects on how the pace technology developments is changing.
5 business attributes that will govern whether your company will be survive the Information Generation.
FROM THE ARCHIVE