Interesting things we have found this week about building 21st Century business
Want receive our linklog in your email? Please sign up here
We recently published a mini-series of blog posts on ESN and adoption:
- Day 1: Announcing our new ESN Diagnostics Service
- Day 2: Key Characteristics of Mature Social Platform Implementations
- Day 3: Building strong foundations: the basics of user adoption
- Day 4: Be careful your adoption strategy does not reinforce an existing mindset
- Day 5: The ESN as part of a new organisational operating system
3000+ executives feel that their organisations are not taking sufficient steps to build the capabilities needed to succeed as digital businesses.
Consider how digital transformation is changing the model of big companies from scalable efficiency towards scalable learning. (video)
FUTURE OF HR
A behind the scenes conversation with Laszlo Bock, SVP of People Operations at Google, on why you should take power away from managers and pay less, and how work really can “suck less” for everyone. (podcast).
4 success factors HR should own to align their responsibilities with new strategic initiatives.
Read a profile on Jessica McKellar, a new generation leader, who demonstrate skills that are needed 21st Century companies.
FROM THE ARCHIVE