Last Friday I hosted our first ever #PS_Salon discussion on Twitter, conducting a retrospective of the Digital Workplace. Hearing what the Digital Workplace community have learned over the last 20+ years and speculating on what will come next proved to be a fertile ground for conversation…
- Moving From Ad-hoc Hybrid Working to a Hybrid Work System in 2023
- Data Mesh – Can we de-centralise ownership and usage of data in our organisations to improve its quality, relevance, and usage?
- Gather more data, understand less…
- In Search of the Best Blend for Hybrid Learning
- The key role of the digital workplace in supporting successful M&A integration
What's in store for #hybrid working in 2023? @leebryant gives you his expert views on how we can move from ad-hoc working to a real, formalised hybrid work system.
With links from: @abouelatta_ali, @rgmcgrath, @LeandroEHerrero, @emollick & @invoker!
Great read by Chris Lennon, Introducing a lightweight, flexible, flow-based team process that goes where Scrum and Kanban can’t! #agile #kanban #teamwork #DigitalTransformation
Really insightful @SubstackInc read by @johncutlefish on leadership and Self/Other Awareness.
Considering ourselves 'self-aware' as a leader and the language we use to describe our expectations of others are complex, and require more thought!
👉Our latest #LinkLog is out. This time on the potential of #DataMesh, and written by @drgabywolferink.
Links from 👇
@zhamakd, @Joe_Peppard, @WSJ, @AdamBellemare, @upsolver, @thenewstack
#data #DataAnalytics #dataownership #dataquality
Companies must build the capabilities to anticipate, detect, diagnose, activate resources for, protect against, and track known and unknown-but-knowable risks. https://mitsmr.com/3Um0Sir