GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
I gave a talk at last week’s Customer Experience / Digital Leadership event in London, and had some very interesting conversations about the priorities for digital transformation in customer experience. It fascinates me that products are changing so much faster than...read more
Digital transformation is more than just a technology initiative. It means ensuring our organisations are ready for the challenges and opportunities of digitisation in terms of products and services, but also the organisation that produces them and the business models...read more
For digital transformation to stick, change has to become routine. Yet most companies still struggle with implementation, particularly the sort that requires people to not only adopt new practices but also to rethink more deeply-rooted attitudes and...read more
Now more than ever, companies need leaders who thrive in a digital age. These leaders see the possibilities of new customer experiences and use this vision to motivate their teams. They know how to wield influence in flatter, more connected org structures. They use...read more
Eight years ago this week, I started my first real job, for a global financial institution. It was in the wake of the financial crisis, so banks weren't exactly "employer goals", but to be honest, I was just grateful to be getting a regular income. And my role? My job...read more
Debate concerning the inevitable decline or imminent resurrection of western manufacturing has raged for years. The continuing search for long-term solutions to the vast, shifting market dynamics has left a litter of change projects behind. There may be...read more
Weekly inspiration & insights:
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.