GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
I have enjoyed meeting many intranet and ESN professionals recently at conferences and company workshops. Having worked hard to establish these platforms in their organisations, they now face the challenge of transitioning from running a unified system that was...read more
In today’s blog, we discuss some of the insights from the first interviews from our latest research project: Alternative Approaches To Developing Digital Strategy. We are uncovering some fascinating input, but our investigations are still in progress. If you are...read more
This week, we had fun hosting an event on how to discover and nurture digital leaders. We covered key strategies and approaches, which we have derived from both our client work and research (slides below). Building Digital Leadership Superpowers Within Your...read more
Digital transformation may be the most convenient shorthand for today's efforts to digitise business models, organisation and processes, but, never-the-less, the term is far from perfect. The word digital brings its own challenges (because in this context, digital...read more
I am excited to speak this Tuesday on the Building Blocks of a Digital Operating Model, at the CeBIT Enterprise Digital Arena in Hanover. In my talk, I will be taking a deeper look at the connected organisations that produce innovative digital products. There are now...read more
The World Economic Forum has pushed back its projection of gender parity by over 50 years, from 2133 to 2186. Today's economic gender gap, a measure of wage equality and female leadership in business and technology, looks more like it did in 2008 than at its...read more
Weekly inspiration & insights:
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.