GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
For digital transformation to stick, change has to become routine. Yet most companies still struggle with implementation, particularly the sort that requires people to not only adopt new practices but also to rethink more deeply-rooted attitudes and...read more
Now more than ever, companies need leaders who thrive in a digital age. These leaders see the possibilities of new customer experiences and use this vision to motivate their teams. They know how to wield influence in flatter, more connected org structures. They use...read more
Eight years ago this week, I started my first real job, for a global financial institution. It was in the wake of the financial crisis, so banks weren't exactly "employer goals", but to be honest, I was just grateful to be getting a regular income. And my role? My job...read more
Debate concerning the inevitable decline or imminent resurrection of western manufacturing has raged for years. The continuing search for long-term solutions to the vast, shifting market dynamics has left a litter of change projects behind. There may be...read more
After hiring upwards of fifty people over the past ten years, I am ready to fess up. I loath writing job descriptions. A few years ago at a previous company, I introduced a new product director role within my business unit. I knew what I was after: someone who...read more
One of the organisational issues holding back many firms trying to accelerate the digital transformation is the gap between IT/Digital functions and the wider business. The business needs to be able to trust IT to play a leading role in digital-driven business...read more
Weekly inspiration & insights:
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.