GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
In the various intranet and social technology conferences I have spoken at this year, I have been surprised by the limited scope and mandate of intranet manager and Enterprise Social Network (ESN) community manager roles in some organisations. In many cases, the role...read more
We spend so much time deep in the woods trying to help established firms become less divided by vertical hierarchy and more laterally connected, that sometimes it is good to raise our view and consider the prize that lies ahead for those with the courage, imagination...read more
“Doing agile is a set of activities, but being agile is the state of mind, the ongoing capability, and the cultural adaptability.” ― Pearl Zhu, Digital Agility: The Rocky Road from Doing Agile to Being Agile When working with global firms seeking to...read more
I have enjoyed meeting many intranet and ESN professionals recently at conferences and company workshops. Having worked hard to establish these platforms in their organisations, they now face the challenge of transitioning from running a unified system that was...read more
In today’s blog, we discuss some of the insights from the first interviews from our latest research project: Alternative Approaches To Developing Digital Strategy. We are uncovering some fascinating input, but our investigations are still in progress. If you are...read more
This week, we had fun hosting an event on how to discover and nurture digital leaders. We covered key strategies and approaches, which we have derived from both our client work and research (slides below). Building Digital Leadership Superpowers Within Your...read more
Weekly inspiration & insights:
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.