GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
This week, Lee Bryant considers the difficulty of trying to change organisations from within, and considers the role that technology might play in building the future firm. We work with large organisations that have typically optimised their management structures and...read more
This week, Cerys Hearsey examines how individuals can learn how to lead in the fast-paced, volatile, complex conditions experienced by large organisations today. Organisations recognise that leadership happens at all levels of the organisation. So it should be easier...read more
This week, Caroline Boyd makes the case for building a coaching culture inside your organisation. Coaching is traditionally made accessible for select, top executives in an organisation. But the aims of coaching - facilitating learning, providing opportunities for...read more
Being really busy and working really hard = providing maximum value to the team, right? Well… While this obviously can be true, it can also be a comforting lie we tell ourselves without even realising it. If you’re working flat out all week but not completing any...read more
Recently I've been seeing some pushback against the buzz around employee empowerment. Like any management trend, there is a valid critique to be voiced when an organisation talks about empowering their employees, but in reality doesn't follow through and just...read more
In 2012, Google published the results of Project Aristotle - an in-depth analysis of the conditions needed for a team to be successful. It has led team leaders to re-evaluate the culture and environment they create. Organisations are discussing how to leverage the...read more
Weekly inspiration & insight on Digital Transformation
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.