GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
This week's curator, Sam Thomas, shares some links about the growing need for automation and robotics to be designed in a way that complements, rather than just replaces our human skills. As the capabilities and acceptance of artificial intelligence grow, we are...read more
An organisation’s approach to learning is a key success factor in its digital transformation efforts, and we are seeing three areas of focus emerging as predictors of maturity: how an organisation bridges its digital skills and confidence gaps how an...read more
This week's curator Laura-Jane Parker considers the importance of customer-centricity for adaptive Digital Age organisations, and why a customer focus is not enough. One of the UK's most iconic retail companies, Marks and Spencer, has been in the headlines...read more
This week's curator Sam Thomas looks at some success stories of communities expanding beyond the edges of their organisations. In digitally mature organisations we are used to seeing strong communities of engaged, self-selecting members gathered around a shared...read more
Over the past decade, all-in-one social business solutions such as IBM Connections and Jive emerged as the silver bullet solution to open, collaborative ways of working. Promising the death of email and files, businesses were quick to embrace but slow to adopt. A new...read more
This week, Lee Bryant considers the difficulty of trying to change organisations from within, and considers the role that technology might play in building the future firm. We work with large organisations that have typically optimised their management structures and...read more
Weekly inspiration & insight on Digital Transformation
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.