GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Recently I've been seeing some pushback against the buzz around employee empowerment. Like any management trend, there is a valid critique to be voiced when an organisation talks about empowering their employees, but in reality doesn't follow through and just...read more
In 2012, Google published the results of Project Aristotle - an in-depth analysis of the conditions needed for a team to be successful. It has led team leaders to re-evaluate the culture and environment they create. Organisations are discussing how to leverage the...read more
This week, our curator Laura-Jane Parker reflects on the importance of making time to develop your teams ways of working for greater resilience. At Post*Shift, our mission is to help organisations transform themselves into 21st century businesses. To do this well, we...read more
In this week's newsletter, Lee Bryant shares some links relating to the emerging debate about the transparency and role of algorithmic sharing of information in the digital workplace.In the wake of last week’s Facebook / CA furore, people are starting to question the...read more
Like many people who were advocates for social tools in the early 2000’s, I regret that the comfortable world of collegiate, respectful debate and empathetic connection we enjoyed as early bloggers morphed into the dystopian world of Facebook manipulation, /b/,...read more
At Post*Shift, we are all passionate about the fight for gender equality, and we like to use International Women’s Day each year to shine a light on the issues, reflect on progress and - in true P*S style - share practical ways in which we can all try to influence...read more
Weekly inspiration & insight on Digital Transformation
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.