GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
The aspect of the future of the digital workplace that most excites me is its data. The social and organisational network data produced by these tools provides a wealth of possibilities to explore. These can be as simple as a chatbot that replaces an IT help-desk, or...read more
Historically, an organisation used a predict-and-plan operating model suited to stable business environments. However, in the new world of constant change and uncertainty, organisations need to be set up to sense-and-respond to emerging challenges. In HR, the concept...read more
The challenge of transforming large, complex organisations that have grown up around calcified hierarchies and process management structures is a hard one. There are no easy answers. It requires knowledge across various fields including technology, culture,...read more
In the world of transformation, there are many buzzwords and mis-used terms that can confuse the message. The term 'digital transformation' is often used quite loosely to describe anything from digitisation through to new digital products and services, but it is worth...read more
The circular conversation about robots taking all the jobs rumbles on. In some industries however we see the dawning realisation that automation is not occupation-focussed, but task focussed, and the composition of tasks dictates how fast a role will be automated....read more
As organisations try to keep up with progress on digital innovations, demand for ‘digital talent’ has become a hot topic. There is much anxiety about the lack of existing digital talent - but do we have an agreed definition of what it is? Many focus on the purely...read more
Weekly inspiration & insight on Digital Transformation
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.