GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
As technologies continue to advance and the amount of information grows, "keeping up" can feel overwhelming. This is not going to change, in fact, it will worsen as technologies and work environments continue to evolve. An employees' learning agility is a critical...read more
As organisations struggle with the increasing complexity of change, they are at increased risk of moral missteps. The challenge of ensuring products are ethically designed can come second to being disruptive, innovative and cutting-edge. Many large organisations take...read more
This post title was updated 14.12.18 as it was brought to our attention that our original title used ableist language. We are grateful for this feedback as it has allowed us to become more aware and do better in future. We are sorry for anyone that may have been...read more
A 21st century organisation uses systems thinking to enable agility. Shipping working code is an example of a highly valuable system that most startups develop early. Even in the early days these systems are multi-layered across infrastructure (e.g. GitHub), rhythms...read more
Last week, I took part in two events at the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) concerned with the future of the accounting profession and its firms. This followed on from the work we did with the Institute on the Future Firms report, which...read more
The aspect of the future of the digital workplace that most excites me is its data. The social and organisational network data produced by these tools provides a wealth of possibilities to explore. These can be as simple as a chatbot that replaces an IT help-desk, or...read more
Weekly inspiration & insight on Digital Transformation
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.