GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
In software development, over the past decade or more, agile principles have sometimes been overtaken by strict adherence to agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, estimations, standups, etc) at the expense of flexibility and - ironically - agility. Some challenges in IT...read more
Until relatively recently, what it takes to lead an organisation, and how to become a leader had barely changed over the course of the 20th century. An employee wishing to climb the hierarchy simply had to gather enough experience and expertise in their job and they...read more
Overcoming functional silos is high on the list of pain points of most organisations. Important to know is all silos lead to detrimental insularity. This causes teams to lose alignment with the wider org, which has lots of negative knock-on effects. ...read more
The meteoric rise of Slack over the past few years has re-energised the digital workplace field, and now with Microsoft Teams starting to become widely adopted in more traditional enterprises, new opportunities are opening up around this class of tools. Most...read more
More so than ever before, we see business models becoming more fluid, having to change to keep up with the dynamics of their market environment. Even large, traditional organisations are looking at structures such as Spotify’s tribe model or Haier’s autonomous...read more
When organisations begin ‘going agile’, one topic that seems to be debated endlessly is which scaling framework to use - there are a fair few plus variations to choose from: SAFe, LeSS, scrum of scrums etc. I’ve worked with organisations to implement and dismantle...read more
Weekly inspiration & insight on Digital Transformation
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.