GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
This weeks curator, Cerys Hearsey examines the role of Chief Digital Officer and how they set the tone for organisation-wide transformation efforts. Organisations that want to become agile and adaptive often hire a central Chief Digital Officer to guide their...read more
This year’s TechFestival in Copenhagen was a great event with a soul, and pulled together people from all over the world who want to see technology have a positive impact on our world (good write up here). Within the event, Thomas Madsen-Mygdal pulled together a...read more
Welcome back to the Post*Shift Linklog, picking back up after our summer break. This week's contributor, Laura-Jane Parker, reflects on the challenges faced by organisations in encouraging new ways of working. The digital workplace tools landscape has had a shake-up...read more
This week's curator, Laura-Jane Parker, wraps up the Post*Shift Linklog for the summer with some longer reads on the future of work to take you through until September. At Post*Shift this time of year is often when the pace of work slows down a little. Many of...read more
This week’s curator Cerys Hearsey, explores the mindset needed for leading digital change in large organisations, and how this manifests into three different scales of thinking. The early days of digital change within organisations highlighted how essential the role...read more
Our Digital Workplace Futures event last week (#psdw18) provided a great opportunity to hear from practitioners involved in the use of digital workplace technology to enable new ways of working and organisational improvement. It was great to see so many friends and...read more
Weekly inspiration & insight on Digital Transformation
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.