GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Our Digital Workplace Futures event last week (#psdw18) provided a great opportunity to hear from practitioners involved in the use of digital workplace technology to enable new ways of working and organisational improvement. It was great to see so many friends and...read more
(This post summarises an introductory talk I gave at our recent Digital Workplace Futures event in London - see here for a summary of the discussion that followed) Where have we come from? The beginnings of the digital workplace can be traced back to adoption of...read more
We were notified at 10.19pm (BST) last night that Typeform, a third-party service provider we have used to collect survey results on the public version of our online diagnostic test, suffered a data breach affecting some of their customers, including us. After a...read more
This week's curator Livio Hughes considers the importance of social structures and the role of people networks, guide networks and ESNs inside our organisations. Here at Post*Shift, we have long believed that being ‘networked’ is a key attribute of modern, adaptive...read more
This week's curator, Sam Thomas, shares some links about the growing need for automation and robotics to be designed in a way that complements, rather than just replaces our human skills. As the capabilities and acceptance of artificial intelligence grow, we are...read more
An organisation’s approach to learning is a key success factor in its digital transformation efforts, and we are seeing three areas of focus emerging as predictors of maturity: how an organisation bridges its digital skills and confidence gaps how an...read more
Weekly inspiration & insight on Digital Transformation
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.