GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Today, we are pleased to launch the latest Post*Shift research report on strategy in a digital age. Digital strategies have become ubiquitous. Regardless of industry, everyone is experiencing the rapid pace of change enabled by digitalisation. Large corporates have...read more
The automotive sector is a fascinating place to work right now thanks to the rapid acceleration towards electric vehicles and autonomous driving. The changes we are seeing will not just transform a major product category and an industry, but also, just as the...read more
Pick any organisation in the FTSE500 and they will probably have a digital transformation initiative of some kind. Indeed, according to IDC, budgets allocated to be spent on digital transformation globally are forecast to reach an estimated $1.2 trillion - an upward...read more
In the various intranet and social technology conferences I have spoken at this year, I have been surprised by the limited scope and mandate of intranet manager and Enterprise Social Network (ESN) community manager roles in some organisations. In many cases, the role...read more
We spend so much time deep in the woods trying to help established firms become less divided by vertical hierarchy and more laterally connected, that sometimes it is good to raise our view and consider the prize that lies ahead for those with the courage, imagination...read more
“Doing agile is a set of activities, but being agile is the state of mind, the ongoing capability, and the cultural adaptability.” ― Pearl Zhu, Digital Agility: The Rocky Road from Doing Agile to Being Agile When working with global firms seeking to...read more
Weekly inspiration & insights:
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.