GETTING THE FOUNDATIONS RIGHT FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Typical Business Challenges
- Legal and professional services firms looking to respond to disruption and create the future firm.
- Industrial firms seeking to combine traditional strengths with digital to create a more connected company.
- Financial services firms who are trying to innovate faster and improve customer experience through digital.
- Technology firms trying to create smart, data-driven, networked organisations to support connected products and services.
- Advise, coach & inspire on all aspects of digital transformation and the future firm
- Design, evaluate and implement social and digital technology solutions
- Re-Invigorate Enterprise Social Network adoption and strategic purpose
- Guide and support teams involved in org change, transformation or innovation
- Implement new ways of working to improve team performance and engagement
- Advise on alternative org structures to increase agility and reduce bureaucracy
JUST GETTING STARTED?
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE HELP OUR CLIENTS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
At Post*Shift, we are all passionate about the fight for gender equality, and we like to use International Women’s Day each year to shine a light on the issues, reflect on progress and - in true P*S style - share practical ways in which we can all try to influence...read more
Social, collaborative innovation, powered by the wisdom of the workforce is like a golden goose - it can produce great value, but only if the conditions are just right. You need the right workforce, motivated and aligned in just the right way. Innovation...read more
One of the first changes a team notices when making the move from traditional ways of working to something more agile and flexible, is how often the words accountable, responsible and ownership crop up in team discussions. Often used interchangeably, they soon become...read more
In software development, over the past decade or more, agile principles have sometimes been overtaken by strict adherence to agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, estimations, standups, etc) at the expense of flexibility and - ironically - agility. Some challenges in IT...read more
Until relatively recently, what it takes to lead an organisation, and how to become a leader had barely changed over the course of the 20th century. An employee wishing to climb the hierarchy simply had to gather enough experience and expertise in their job and they...read more
Overcoming functional silos is high on the list of pain points of most organisations. Important to know is all silos lead to detrimental insularity. This causes teams to lose alignment with the wider org, which has lots of negative knock-on effects. ...read more
Weekly inspiration & insight on Digital Transformation
Get curated links and latest news. Sent every Thursday.