Do you believe that work shouldn’t suck? At Post*Shift, we help companies adopt better ways of working, enabled by digital and enterprise social technologies.
We’re seeking a marketing intern to support our inbound and outbound efforts, across our consulting and software businesses.
This internship is targeted to graduates or students who seek experience in marketing within the fields of professional services and digital transformation. We are looking for someone who is interested in spending at least 3 months with our team. We will pay internship expenses in line with current best practice for this type of role.
You will have responsibility for supporting our inbound and outbound marketing efforts, with a particular focus on digital and email marketing. This requires:
- A belief in what we do. You have a driving motivation to help us introduce digital ways of working to companies on our named prospect list.
- A mind that can work backwards from a goal. You prioritise the most effective actions, take into account lead times, and come up with brilliant ways to work around constraints.
- A structured approach and attention to detail to support a high-volume email contact environment.
- A basic proficiency and interest in advancing your skills in digital and social marketing.
- A resilient attitude. You thrive in a high-paced startup environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform name development and company research for named prospects. This includes engaging outsourcers and third-parties to support these efforts.
- Manage our outbound email marketing process, with a focus on coordinating campaigns and measuring their effectiveness.
- Support digital marketing, including administration support for our Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn efforts.
- Help with content marketing distribution, including identifying and contacting online and offline media outlets where we can present our thought leadership.
- As required, support the principals during the sales process.
- A strong track record of delivering digital transformation projects for both C-level executives and internal change agents at global companies.
- A growing insights business that offers analysis, tools, and models to help firms adopt new ways of working.
- A passionate and international team, joined together by a desire to transform organisations for the betterment of business and society.
- A “living lab” in which we practice new ways of working and use digital and social technologies to run our business.
We do assume a few basics, like:
- A completed or in progress BA/BSc degree, or equivalent
- Superior written and spoken English skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
How to apply:
Please write a covering letter showcasing your experience and explaining why you are the right person to join us, and mail it together with a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
We will reply as soon as possible, and, if we see a fit, we will invite you to an initial phone call or face-to-face interview.
NO AGENCIES please!