Do you believe that work shouldn’t suck? At Post*Shift, we help companies adopt better ways of working, enabled by digital and enterprise social technologies.
We’re seeking an intern to support our new business sales & marketing efforts, with a particular focus on identifying opportunities within named prospects.
This internship is targeted to graduates or students who seek experience in business development and marketing within the fields of professional services and digital transformation. We are looking for someone who is interested in spending at least 3 months with our team. We will pay internship expenses in line with current best practice for this type of role.
You will have responsibility for identifying opportunities within named prospects via outbound sales & marketing efforts. This requires:
- A love of ‘the hunt’. You have a driving motivation to introduce new ways of working and digital-first organisational models to executives on our named prospect list.
- Clarity in communication. You can explain complex topics in simple ways, and tune the messaging in outbound communications based on a prospect’s key priorities and triggers.
- A structured approach and attention to detail to support a high-volume email contact environment.
- No fear of picking up the phone or asking for a face-to-face when email alone doesn’t cut it.
- A resilient attitude. You thrive in a high-paced startup environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Achieve designated campaign goals and meeting-setting metrics.
- Perform name development and prospect research at named prospects. This includes engaging outsourcers and third-parties to support these efforts.
- Support the principals during the sales process to executives including CIOs, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Digital Transformation, CIOs, CHROs, etc.
- A strong track record of delivering digital transformation projects for both C-level executives and internal change agents at global companies.
- A growing insights business that offers analysis, tools, and models to help firms adopt new ways of working.
- A passionate and international team, joined together by a desire to transform organisations for the betterment of business and society.
- A “living lab” in which we practice new ways of working and use digital and social technologies to run our business.
We do assume a few basics, like:
- A BA/BSc degree, or its equivalent
- Superior written and spoken English skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
How to apply:
Please write a covering letter explaining why you find the Post*Shift opportunity interesting and why you are the right person to join us, and mail it together with a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reply as soon as possible and if we see a fit, we will invite you for an initial phone call or face-to-face interview.
Absolutely NO AGENCIES please!