Now more than ever, companies need leaders who thrive in a digital age.
These leaders see the possibilities of new customer experiences and use this vision to motivate their teams. They know how to wield influence in flatter, more connected org structures. They use agile ways of working to ‘ship’ innovative products and services.
In pioneering organisations of all sizes and industries, this leadership can come from anywhere and is increasingly expected of everyone.
How do HR professionals introduce these new leadership models within the organisation?
How do they discover these emerging digital leaders, particularly those who are not identified in formal succession plans?
And how do they tweak the hiring process to favour people with these leadership skills?
On March 28th in London, we’re inviting you to join us in person for an interactive evening session on how to introduce digital leadership superpowers within your organisation.
Learn the new leadership models and hear from modern leaders embracing these approaches, so that you gain:
- Clarity on leadership behaviours and skills for a digital age
- New methods for discovering digital leaders within your organisations
- Practical tips for hiring people who can lead in the face of constant change
- Program ideas for providing ongoing support to digital leaders
We have designed this event for executives and their HR business partners interested in introducing and supporting new, digital leadership models within their organisation.
Limited space. Reserve your place on Eventbrite.
We look forward to meeting you.
- 17.30 Registration. Drinks and canapés.
- 18.00 Welcome
- 18.05 Keynote Speech: Cerys Hearsey, Managing Director, Post*Shift & Christine Overby, Chief Executive Officer, Shift*Base Research
- 18.30 Panel Discussion: Enabling New Forms of Leadership in a Digital Age
- 19.30 Closing & after-event drinks.