Supporting Emerging Leaders in a Large Technology Firm
What new management techniques can emerging female leaders in a large technology firm adopt to have greater impact on its transformation?
Working with a leading executive search and consulting firm, we helped deliver a learning programme for a cohort of emerging female in leaders in a large, successful technology firm committed to greater diversity.
We designed an intensive day-long session that combined fast-paced keynote presentations with hands-on workshop methods and exercises to cram in as many key new digital leadership techniques as possible in a short period of time.
This global cohort of emerging leaders covered both technology and business management roles, so we used techniques and models from both areas of leadership.
The firm and these leaders are already deeply involved in digital transformation for their clients, so it was a great opportunity to apply these ideas back to real-world examples and centres of excellence.
- Learning content design
- Keynotes and presentations
- Leadership workshop sessions
- Practical exercises
- Fast-paced full day of leadership development
- Good feedback from participants
- Practical techniques and methods to take back to work
- An all-female leaders cohort can sometimes get further faster
- Focused emerging leadership groups can create the kind of support networks necessary for supporting real change
- The right blend of theory, examples, exercises and dialogue makes for a great learning event