Supporting the C-Suite in a Period of Major Change
How can learning new approaches support a C-Suite undergoing major strategic and structural change in large, traditional organisation?
This large, European energy giant engaged Duke University Corporate Education to design an immersive learning programme for their most senior leaders to help them understand and navigate a period of major change.
We were asked to contribute a picture of the changing world of leadership and organisational structure in the digital era, and to deliver a deep-dive dialogic session with the cohort.
The session was intensive and engaging, with very smart and experienced leaders in the room. We were able to review new and emerging organisational design patterns and the kinds of leadership necessary to operate them.
We also worked through distributed transformation methods as an alternative to the external consultant-led top-down process they were used to, which was very interesting and provoked a very constructive discussion.
- Learning content design
- Keynotes and presentations
- Leadership workshop sessions
- Practical exercises
- Fast-paced full day of leadership development
- Great feedback from participants
- Practical techniques and methods to take back to work
- Good forum to apply structural theories to a real world strategic challenge
- Mixed generation senior leadership groups can benefit from facilitated discussion in a learning environment
- Engaging senior leaders with challenging ideas, in a constructive context, can work very well
- The right blend of theory, examples, exercises and dialogue makes for a great learning event