Do you believe that work shouldn’t suck? We help companies adopt better ways of working, enabled by digital and enterprise social technologies.
- A strong track record of delivering digital transformation projects for both C-level executives and internal change agents at global companies
- A growing consulting & insights business that offers analysis, tools, and models to help firms adopt new ways of working
- A definitive point of view on how digital and social technologies can transform firms for a digital-first world
- A “living lab” in which we practice new ways of working and use digital and social technologies to run our business
- An informal working environment in our new offices in London’s Tech City, with easy access to all that Shoreditch has to offer
You have responsibility for managing a range of strategy & technical projects. This means:
- Excellent planning, organising and project management skills (agile ones, obviously )
- Have some agile coaching experience or be willing to develop in this area
- Sprint/Release Planning
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Understand the development of enterprise level applications
- Knowledge of Cloud, Microservices, BigData, Data Driven environments is desirable
- Knowledge of Agile development techniques such as Continuous Integration, TDD/BDD
- Willing to try new ways of working combined with well-known agile techniques to create a high-performance environment
You Might Also Have:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
We Do Assume A Few Basics Like:
- A BA/BSC degree, or its equivalent
- Superior written and spoken English skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The Compensation details:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Great benefits entitlement (after probation period)
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
How to apply:
Please write a covering letter showcasing your experience and explaining why you are the right person to join us, and mail it together with a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reply as soon as possible and if we see a fit, we will invite you for an initial phone call, followed by an assessment and face-to-face interview.
Absolutely NO AGENCIES please!