We are currently looking for a smart, dynamic consultant who shares a passion for social technology and new management thinking to be part of our project delivery and product development team.
You will be joining a growing team of curious, smart and ambitious people, who are passionate about taking digital transformation to the next level, and truly change the way modern organisations operate. Our ideal candidate is high-energy and intellectually curious, with a strong interest in digital transformation, social business, and organisational development.
To be considered for this exciting role, candidates must possess the following basic requirements:
• UK-standard BA/BSc degree required, post-graduate qualification preferred, ideally in relevant subject(s);
• At least 2 years’ experience of digital consulting and/or social business in a professional capacity;
• Ability to work autonomously and to very high standards, across research, analysis and recommendations, to address complex client requirements;
• Excellence in project delivery, including working smart to meet tight deadlines;
• A demonstrable track record in winning new client engagements, together with client account development skills;
• Word-perfect written and spoken English skills, with a superior level of attention to detail and accuracy;
• A passion for, and demonstrable experience with, social business technologies such as ESNs, CRMs, wikis, social intranets and online communities;
• Great presentation and good inter-personal skills, together with credibility in front of senior client stakeholders.
• Competitive salary;
• Discretionary performance-related bonus;
• Great benefits entitlement (after probation period);
• Generous annual leave entitlement.
We also offer an informal working environment in our new offices in London’s Tech City, great coffee (seriously), and easy access to all that Shoreditch has to offer. Although you will be able to work from home on occasion, we expect you to be based in our office most of the time, enabling you to work alongside our diverse, passionate and international team, joined together by a genuine desire to transform how organisations can embrace digital and social technologies to achieve tangible benefits.
Beyond hands-on learning on some truly innovative client projects, we also invest in our team through internal projects and by supporting career development opportunities, as appropriate. Formal titles have little meaning within our walls, as we believe that everyone has potential value to add; as such, new colleagues dive straight into passionate discussions and idea generation activities, whether it is on paid client projects, business development, or new product and/or service development.
Specific growth opportunities and detailed role expectations will be discussed with the right candidates at interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities. However, please note this role is London-based and is therefore only open to candidates who can demonstrate the legal right to work in the UK.
How to apply:
Please write a covering letter showcasing your experience and explaining why you are the right person to join us, and mail it together with a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reply as soon as possible and if we like your application, we will invite you for an initial phone call or face-to-face interview.
Absolutely NO AGENCIES please!