- Data Mesh – Can we de-centralise ownership and usage of data in our organisations to improve its quality, relevance, and usage?
- Gather more data, understand less…
- In Search of the Best Blend for Hybrid Learning
- The key role of the digital workplace in supporting successful M&A integration
- One Final Mission for the Middle Management Brigades?
Really insightful @SubstackInc read by @johncutlefish on leadership and Self/Other Awareness.
Considering ourselves 'self-aware' as a leader and the language we use to describe our expectations of others are complex, and require more thought!
👉Our latest #LinkLog is out. This time on the potential of #DataMesh, and written by @drgabywolferink.
Links from 👇
@zhamakd, @Joe_Peppard, @WSJ, @AdamBellemare, @upsolver, @thenewstack
#data #DataAnalytics #dataownership #dataquality
Companies must build the capabilities to anticipate, detect, diagnose, activate resources for, protect against, and track known and unknown-but-knowable risks. https://mitsmr.com/3Um0Sir
Yesterday @Gartner_inc reported that CEOs 'double down on digital', by focusing more on investment in Digital Capabilities... while focusing less on People & Culture, which is a key component of successful digital capabilities development
Before your technology investments deliver digital dividends, you must know which financial outcomes to target. Accelerate your growth impact with these 4️⃣ steps: https://gtnr.it/3TlSjmC #GartnerIT #CIOAgenda
📊#Data! We collect more and more every day, every hour, every minute, but... do we have the skills to make the most out of it?
@CerysHearsey argues that we have to make people less scared of data across all levels, and offers a way forward