Do you believe that companies should be more human?
At Post*Shift, we help companies adopt better ways of working, enabled by digital technologies. We offer the unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment helping some of the world’s leading companies become more agile and engage with the challenges and opportunities of digitalisation.
We are currently looking for a smart, dynamic research associate who shares a passion for social technology and new management thinking to be part of our project delivery and product development team. You will be joining a growing team of curious, smart and bold people, who are passionate about taking organisation transformation to the next level, and truly change the way modern organisations operate.
We expect all applicants to have as a minimum:
- UK-standard BA/BSc degree required, post-graduate qualification preferred, ideally in relevant subject(s).
- At least 2 years’ experience of digital consulting, research and/or social business as a change agent or similar.
- A passion for the future of work, leadership and organisations.
You should also have:
- Research: A talent for unearthing new, thought-provoking, and non-intuitive ideas that we can adapt to our research and learning products.
- Writing: The ability to write compelling, professional articles that spark an executive’s thinking and present complex ideas in easily-consumable formats.
- A learning mindset: No hesitation to ask questions or speak up when you get stuck.
- Speed: An ability to keep pace in a fast-moving, start-up environment.
- A self-starter mindset: Highly motivated to try new things and grasp opportunities.
- Excellent organisational skills: Able to plan your time and bring attention to detail to your work.
- A team player approach: As a small team, we need someone willing to help out and get stuck in.
Working at Post*Shift
- A passionate team joined together by a desire to transform organisations for the betterment of business and society.
- A strong track record of delivering cutting-edge innovation and excellence at global companies.
- A dynamic workplace in which we practice new ways of working and look to continuously improve how we work.
- A place to grow and learn as you take your first steps into the world of work.
Specific growth opportunities and detailed role expectations will be discussed with the you at interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities. However, please note this role is London-based and is therefore only open to candidates who can demonstrate the legal right to work in the UK.
How to apply:
We are looking for individuals, who are motivated by the subject and like to share their point of view. Here are our tips on how to make a great first impression:
- Read Defining a Digital Operating Model for the Enterprise, Guide Networks: How to Involve the Whole Firm in Change and No Single Tech Vendor Will Own the Future of Work, which together summarise Post*Shift’s area of focus.
- Write a cover letter explaining what you find interesting about Post*Shift’s mission and why you would be a good fit for the role. Email this together with a link to your LinkedIn profile or your formal CV to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT A COVER LETTER RELEVANT TO THIS ROLE.