Do you believe that companies should be more human?
At Post*Shift, we help companies adopt better ways of working, enabled by digital technologies. We offer the unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced startup environment helping some of the world’s leading companies become more agile and engage with the challenges and opportunities of digitalisation.
Seeking a project support intern to join our busy team
This internship is for students or graduates seeking experience in all types of project support and admin related to running a fast-paced start-up. You will be exposed to new styles of work, exciting organisation-wide transformation projects and a wide range of administrative tasks such as project planning, resource planning and marketing.
The day-to-day tasks will vary, but will include assisting with new business growth, driving our social media activities, analysing our marketing campaign efforts, and working directly with the senior team to help us scale the business. We are also looking for someone who can take on some basic office admin such as helping the team to keep the office tidy and ad hoc team support.
We are looking for someone who can spend at least 6 months with us.
- Great writing skills. Accuracy and creativity are crucial to this role.
- A self-starter mindset, highly motivated to try new things and grasp opportunities.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to plan your time and bring attention to detail to your work.
- A team player approach. As a small team, we need someone willing to help out and get stuck in.
Working at Post*Shift
- A passionate team joined together by a desire to transform organisations for the betterment of business and society.
- A strong track record of delivering cutting-edge innovation and excellence at global companies.
- A dynamic workplace in which we practice new ways of working and look to continuously improve how we work.
- A place to grow and learn as you take your first steps into the world of work.
- London Living Wage-level compensation.
- The chance to be part of a startup on a mission to change the way that work ‘works’.
- A friendly, informal and intellectually stimulating environment.
- As much high-quality, sustainably-grown coffee as you can drink.
- Easy access to all that Shoreditch has to offer.
We also assume a few basics:
- You must have or be working towards a BA/BSc degree or equivalent.
- You must have superior written and spoken English skills.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
Email us your CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES