Do you believe that companies should be more human?
Post*Shift is a specialist consulting and software firm, focussed on helping some of the world’s best companies become more agile and preparing their leaders for the challenges and opportunities of digitalisation. Our team has worked at the intersection of social technology and new management thinking for many years, helping our clients to gain tangible benefits and winning widespread recognition in the process.
We are urgently looking for a smart, dynamic marketing & sales admin to support our ambitious growth plans by helping to generate high-quality leads for our consulting team, using both inbound and outbound marketing methods. The role also includes the production of marketing content across our website, blog, social media and newsletters, delivering highly-targeted direct marketing campaigns, coordinating our events, and supporting the launch of new services and products as required.
This is an excellent junior-level opportunity to grow in a fast-paced startup environment, supporting our consulting team to win new high-profile clients and develop our existing accounts.
Applicants should have:
- A passion for promoting digital, agile and adaptive ways of working.
- 1-2 years’ experience of marketing in a relevant environment (e.g. consultancy, software, agency, digital startup, or similar).
- Excellent organisational skills, able to plan your time and work without supervision when required.
- A team player approach – we need someone willing to get stuck in from the outset.
- A self-starter mindset, highly motivated to try new things and grasp opportunities.
- Excellent written English language communication skills and an obsessive attention to detail.
- A university degree is an advantage, but relevant experience is more important.
Specific duties will include:
- Deliver and support marketing & sales campaigns across all of our offerings;
- Support the creation of new marketing & sales materials;
- Keep our website and social media channels engaging, current and professional;
- Provide engagement reporting and insights based on online analytics;
- Compose and distribute regular news bulletins and new service/product information to targeted customers, in line with our existing marketing processes;
- Research and produce highly-targeted, GDPR-compliant marketing lists;
- Help to research and coordinate our events and public speaking calendar, including travel and venue bookings;
- Support live social media events, discussions, podcasts and webinars;
- Research and report on competitor services, products and emerging marketing practices;
- Liaise with third-party marketing agencies and contractors, as required.
Specific growth opportunities and detailed role expectations will be discussed with you at interview and agreed upon commencement.
Working with us
- A passionate team joined together by a desire to transform organisations for the betterment of business and society.
- A strong track record of delivering cutting-edge innovation and excellence at global companies.
- A place to grow and learn as you take your next steps into the world of work.
- A friendly, informal and intellectually stimulating environment, where we practice what we preach and look to continuously improve how we work.
We have offices in London and Lisbon and our clients are global, so there may be some opportunity for occasional travel.
This role is based in our London office, but we will actively consider applications from candidates based elsewhere and support remote working arrangements, as appropriate.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all applicants based purely on their skills and abilities.
How to apply:
We are looking for individuals who are motivated by the subject and like to share their point of view. We therefore need you to follow these steps before applying:
- Read Defining a Digital Operating Model for the Enterprise; Guide Networks: How to Involve the Whole Firm in Change; and No Single Tech Vendor Will Own the Future of Work, which together summarise our area of service focus.
- Create 5 tweets designed to extend the reach of the thought leadership detailed in the above blog posts.
- Share 3 recent examples of marketing & sales materials you have personally produced (e.g. web pages, slide decks, service/product outlines, portfolios, case studies, proposals, etc.)
- Email these, together with a link to your LinkedIn profile or your formal CV to email@example.com.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT PROVIDING THE ABOVE MATERIALS.