Do you believe that work shouldn’t suck? We help companies adopt better ways of working, enabled by digital and enterprise social technologies.
We’re seeking a resourceful marketer to create opportunities for our insights and consulting business.
• An informal working environment in our new offices in London’s Tech City, with easy access to all that Shoreditch has to offer
You have responsibility for generating leads at the top of the funnel. This means:
• A knack for building relationships with all types of people from executives to entrepreneurs to journalists
• A mind that can work backwards from a goal. You prioritise the most effective actions, take into account lead times, and come up with brilliant ways to work around constraints.
• An ability to bring structure to both inbound and outbound marketing efforts
• A thorough understanding of digital and social media tools
• No fear of picking up the phone or asking for a face-to-face when email alone doesn’t cut it
You Might Also Have:
• An events planning and management background
• A flair for branding and visual story-telling
• Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
We Do Assume A Few Basics Like:
• A BA/BSC degree, or its equivalent
• Superior written and spoken English skills
• Eligibility to work in the UK
The Compensation details:
• Competitive salary
• Discretionary performance-related bonus
• Great benefits entitlement (after probation period)
• Generous annual leave entitlement.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
How to apply:
Please write a covering letter showcasing your experience and explaining why you are the right person to join us, and mail it together with a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
We will reply as soon as possible and if we see a fit, we will invite you for an initial phone call or face-to-face interview.
Absolutely NO AGENCIES please!