Do you believe that work shouldn’t suck?
We help companies adopt better ways of working, enabled by digital and enterprise social technologies.
This internship is targeted to graduates or students who seek experience in the world of professional services and digital transformation. You will be exposed to cutting-edge interdisciplinary approaches to organisational change, social technology, and digital culture.
The day-to-day tasks will vary, but will include horizon scanning of trends and topics, researching, pitching ideas, analysing data, synthesising results and drafting content for both research and consulting deliverables. We are looking for someone who is interested in spending at least 3 months with our team. You will be paid in line with current best practice for this type of role.
• A strong intellectual curiosity, with a particular interest in how companies organise and work differently as a result of digital technologies
• A love of writing, with a knack for using simple, vivid language to convey profound, complex ideas
• Excellence in project delivery, including working smart to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work to very high standards, across research and project work
You Might Also Have:
• A background in quantitative or qualitative research methodologies
• An ability to present data and ideas in beautiful graphics (you may be a fan of Edward Tufte!)
We Do Assume A Few Basics, Like:
• A BA/BSc degree, or equivalent
• Superior written and spoken English skills
• Eligibility to work in the UK
At Post*Shift, We Have:
• A belief that everyone from intern to founder has valuable input to offer. Titles and seniority have little meaning within our walls.
• A strong track record of delivering digital transformation projects for both C-level executives and internal change agents at global companies
• A growing insights business that offers analysis, tools, and models to help firms adopt new ways of working
• A passionate and international team, joined together by a desire to transform organisations for the betterment of business and society
• A “living lab” in which we practice new ways of working and use digital and social technologies to run our business
• An informal working environment in our new offices in London’s Tech City, with easy access to all that Shoreditch has to offer
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
How to apply:
We are looking for individuals who are motivated by the subject and like to share their point of view. Here is how to make a great first impression:
Check out our website www.postshift.wpengine.com. Then, write a brief essay of no more than 250 words on what you think is the main challenge facing organisations in the digital age. Please email the essay, a covering letter, and CV to email@example.com.
We will reply as soon as possible, and if we see a fit, we will invite you for an initial phone call or face-to-face interview.
Absolutely NO AGENCIES please!