Who we are
Post*Shift is an innovative research, software and consulting firm. We work with global organisations to support them in delivering digital transformation, social business, and technology-enabled modernisation programmes. Our core team has worked at the intersection of social technology and new management thinking since 2002, helping our clients to gain tangible, measurable benefits, and winning widespread recognition in the process.
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for a smart, dynamic consultant who shares a passion for these topics to be part of our project delivery and product development team. You will be joining a growing team of curious, smart and ambitious people, who are passionate about taking digital transformation to the next level, and truly change the way modern organisations operate.
As a consultant, you must have excellent spoken and written communications skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment. Our ideal candidate is high-energy and intellectually curious, with a strong interest in digital transformation, social business, and organisational development. To be considered for this exciting role, candidates must possess the following basic requirements:
- UK-standard BA/BSc degree required, post-graduate qualification preferred, ideally in relevant subject(s);
- At least 2 years’ experience of digital consulting and/or social business in a professional capacity;
- Ability to work autonomously and to very high standards, across research, analysis and recommendations, to address complex client requirements;
- Excellence in project delivery, including working smart to meet tight deadlines;
- A demonstrable track record in winning new client engagements, together with client account development skills;
- Word-perfect written and spoken English skills, with a superior level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- A passion for, and demonstrable experience with, social business technologies such as ESNs, sCRM, wikis, social intranets and online communities;
- Great presentation and good inter-personal skills, together with credibility in front of senior client stakeholders.
All consultants in our team are responsible for developing new business and client relationships, but you will be supported in doing so throughout this process.
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- Discretionary performance-related bonus
- Great benefits entitlement (after probation period)
- Generous annual leave entitlement
We also offer an informal working environment in our new offices in London’s Tech City, great coffee (seriously), and easy access to all that Shoreditch has to offer. Although you will be able to work from home on occasion, we expect you to be based in our office most of the time, enabling you to work alongside our diverse, passionate and international team, joined together by a genuine desire to transform how organisations can embrace digital and social technologies to achieve tangible benefits.
Beyond hands-on learning on some truly innovative client projects, we also invest in our team through internal projects and by supporting career development opportunities, as appropriate. Formal titles have little meaning within our walls, as we believe that everyone has potential value to add; as such, new colleagues dive straight into passionate discussions and idea generation activities, whether it is on paid client projects, business development, or new product and/or service development.
Specific growth opportunities and detailed role expectations will be discussed with the right candidates at interview.
How to apply
- Write a covering note of no more than 250 words focussing on how your qualifications, skills and experience will help us achieve our mission; use this note as an opportunity to make a great first impression, showcase your written skills, and explain why you are the right person to join our team;
- Mail the covering note (PDF format preferred), together with your CV (or your LinkedIn profile) to info[at]postshift[dotcom];
- We will reply in the first week of January, at which point we may also invite you for an initial phone call or face-to-face interview.
- We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities. However, please note this role is London-based and is therefore only open to candidates who can demonstrate the legal right to work in the UK.
- Absolutely NO AGENCIES please.