I have always loved this old crane that lives in the Belem marina, Lisbon. So simple, so functional and shows the occasional beauty of the industrial era. I wonder how much of the code and company structures we build today will still be working this well in 50 years or so.
- Bridging the Exponential Gap Will Need Dynamic, Transformative Structures, not just AI Magic
- A New Frontier for Private Equity: Digital Transformation Accelerators
- Short and long teeth in cross-functional teams
- Avoiding the Upskilling Whack-a-Mole
- Musing on DAOs, Cybernetic control systems and non-hierarchical structures
- Principles and Patterns over Dogma and Rules