Consulting & enablement
We are seeking entrepreneurial, enthusiastic individuals with a commitment to new and better ways of working to join our consulting and enablement team. The perfect candidates will be high-energy and intellectually curious, with a strong interest in social business, organisational design and future of work issues. Excellent communications skills and the ability to thrive in a minimally-managed team environment.
We work as part of project teams and take responsibility for client engagements, helping clients with strategy, process, culture, and technology. You might be responsible for managing client RFI/RFPs, delivering solutions, performing qualitative & quantitative research, conducting interviews, and helping form recommendations as well as creating project deliverables, so you must be able to present your work to people at levels up to senior executives. You may also assist with elements of project management and delivery as required.
Some example characteristics for suitable consulting and enablement team members include:
- Bachelor degree required, post-graduate qualification preferred
- Experience of research and analysis – how to collect data and access a wide range of resources
- Experience in a consulting capacity
- Must have high attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for and demonstrated experience with social business technologies and methods
- Excellent communication skills – both in written and presentation formats
We are looking for a content marketer with tons of energy, great writing skills, an eye for visual design and a hunger for success. A good working knowledge of social media, social business, and current debates about the future of work would be an advantage, and you will ideally have a track record of successful demand generation campaigns targeting corporate buyers / decision makers in relevant functions (C-suite, Marketing, HR, IS/IT).
The main purpose of the role is to generate leads and opportunities for the consulting business, massively increase our presence in relevant markets, plan and manage both direct and below-the-line social campaigns, and push our message out to those media covering our space. We have great content and ideas, so you will have good material to work with, but we need to share it better.
Day-to-day responsibility for all our outbound social media comms, hosted events, and external event planning / attendance. Also responsible for our CRM/lead management. Ideal candidate would also be confident navigating, and ideally have connections into, the London and/or European startup ecosystem.
Office Manager / PA
We are seeking a highly-organised administrator with proven organisational skills and lots of initiative to help manage our brand new offices in Tech City and be the first point of contact for all internal and external client, support, supplier, and general admin inquiries. In addition to the core Postshift team, our office also hosts some start-up businesses, whose teams will also require occasional support.
You will need great office management skills, good book-keeping and general finance skills, good computing skills, and ideally a keen interest in social media / social business. We also expect you to have good social and communication skills and be used to working well in a small-to-mid sized team environment.
- Purchasing and supplier management
- Office maintenance and management of external providers (cleaners, tradespeople, etc.)
- Overall responsibility for the security and smooth running of the office
- First point of contact for all incoming calls / inquiries
- Invoicing and book-keeping
- Debtor management and follow-up as required
- Assist in preparation of VAT and tax returns
- Recruitment support and staff on-boarding
- Staff admin issues e.g. issuing contracts, maintaining records, holiday and sickness tracking
- Excellent communication and proven organisational skills
- Excellent general computing skills and experience with common internet tools and technologies, such as email, IM, Google Docs, Skype, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the usual MS Office software tools
Skills that would be an advantage:
- Experience using a Mac and software such as iWork
- Working knowledge of standard book-keeping packages
- Experience with wikis and blogging platforms
We are looking for an intern to work with our consulting and enabling team to help out on our delivery and product development team. In particular, the Business Consultant Intern should possess strong qualitative research and unstructured problem solving skills. The ideal candidate should have interest in organisational theory, social technology and innovation.
As an intern at Postshift, you may have opportunities in many areas, such as:
- Work with project team to define project scope and develop approach
- Design and execute qualitative or quantitative analyses
- Synthesise findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas
- Participate in productising our offering
- Contribute to other internal company activities
If you are interested in any of these roles, please contact us directly.