What we are looking for
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic intern to join our team in the beginning of 2016. The perfect candidate will be a savvy social media user with a strong interest in social media communications, and an understanding of our purpose (please see details below). You will work closely with our team to support our three brands: Post*Shift, Shift*Groups and Shift*Base, but you will also have additional responsibilities across the firm.
The day-to-day tasks will vary, but will include communication with various stakeholders, horizon scanning of trends and topics, supporting and maintaining our social media activities, growth hacking, curating and writing content, and contributing to our overall marketing efforts. We are looking for someone who is interested in spending at least 3 months with our team.
Who we are
Post*Shift is an innovative research, software and consulting firm. We work with global organisations to support them in delivering digital transformation, social business, and technology-enabled modernisation programmes. Our core team has worked at the intersection of social technology and new management thinking since 2002, helping our clients to gain tangible, measurable benefits, and winning widespread recognition in the process.
What we can offer
You will be joining a growing team of curious, smart and ambitious people, who are passionate about taking digital transformation to the next level and truly change the way organisations operate. Titles and seniority have little meaning within our walls and we believe that everyone has valuable input to offer. The internship is targeted to graduates or students who want to gain experience in the world of professional services and social media communications. Interns will also be exposed to cutting-edge interdisciplinary approaches to organisational change, social technology and digital transformation.
During your internship you will develop a solid understanding of:
- digital ways of working
- responsive and engaging corporate communications
- online communities
- emergent approaches to organisational development
- modern management practices
- organisational challenges in digital transformation
You will be paid internship expenses in line with current best practice for this type of role. We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities. However, this role is London-based and requires you to be a legal UK resident.
How to apply
We are looking for individuals, who are motivated by the subject and like to share their point of view. Here is how to make a great first impression:
- Read “The Shift Has Happened. What Comes Next?” by our founders Livio & Lee.
- Write an essay of no more than 250 words on how you think professional services firms should use social media. Please note that we will not consider applications that have not completed this step.
- Include the essay in your application, along with your cover letter and CV. Please keep your CV to one page.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/postshift, https://twitter.com/shift_groups and https://twitter.com/shift_base.