Over the past decade, all-in-one social business solutions such as IBM Connections and Jive emerged as the silver bullet solution to open, collaborative ways of working. Promising the death of email and files, businesses were quick to embrace but slow to adopt.
A new generation of tools is shaking up the market, with Workplace by Facebook, Slack and Microsoft Teams achieving much faster adoption in comparison. Rather than look for one system to rule them all we know that employees need a range of tools that meet different collaboration needs.
Whilst this new dizzying array of Digital Workplace tools provides a more consumer-level “there’s an app for that” experience to employees, the reality is many teams are confused by a fragmented tool selection and are unclear about what to use, when and how.
- How can Digital Workplace owners mitigate employee frustrations of jumping from one tool to another?
- How do they preserve autonomy of tool selection, whilst also making sure teams can keep track of work that gets done across multiple platforms?
- Is it possible to strike a balance between supporting business requirements, governance and scale?
On July 5th in London, we’re inviting you to join us for an evening exploring solutions to these questions with industry peers and senior practitioners, sharing their experience of how they get the best return on their investment in the Digital Workplace.
By attending you will take away:
- Practical tips for leveraging networks for community-based support models
- New methods for helping employees combine tools for common use cases
- Ideas for preparing for the arrival of AI, bot and voice-recognition technologies in the workplace
- Strategies for realising the potential of the Digital Workplace to facilitate transformation
We have designed this event for CIOs, Heads of Internal Communications, Senior HR professionals and Digital Workplace owners interested in applying new thinking to their Digital Workplace tool ecosystem.
If you’d like to join us, reserve your place on Eventbrite. We have limited space, so be quick!
Finally, if you have a success story, key lesson or brilliant idea you wish to share on how to fulfil the promise of Digital Workplace tools, we would love to give you the floor on the night for a lightning talk (about 5 min) amongst friends to share your perspectives. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to take a slot (first come, first served).
We look forward to meeting you!
- 5.30: Registration, welcome drinks
- 5.45: Welcome & introduction
- 5.50: Discussion panel: Has the Promise of the Digital Workplace Been Fulfilled?
- 6.10: Lightning Talks
- 6.30: Keynote: What is the Future of the Digital Workplace?
- 6.50: Closing, drinks & nibbles