Post*Shift is a specialist consulting and software company, which helps the world’s leading companies to become more agile and prepare their leaders for the opportunities and challenges of digital transformation.
We are a passionate team who share a desire to humanise organisations for the betterment of business and society, with a wealth of experience and a strong track record of delivery at the highest level.
We are headquartered in London, with an office in Lisbon, but our team is entirely networked and remote.
We are looking for a smart, dynamic delivery-focused consultant to be part of our team, working on exciting projects with global clients (consultant doesn’t really capture what we do, but we can explain that better when you talk to us).
You must share our passion for social technology and new management thinking, and be excited by the opportunity to join a small team of smart and ambitious people, who are passionate about taking digital transformation to the next level and challenging management orthodoxy.
Our ideal candidate will be high-energy and intellectually curious, with a strong interest in digital transformation and organisational design, or perhaps applied technology and automation.
Candidates must possess the following basic requirements:
- At least 2 years’ experience of digital transformation consulting or delivery, in a professional capacity
- Ability to work autonomously and to very high standards, across research, analysis and recommendations, to address complex client requirements
- Capable of working on novel problems, addressing requirements you haven’t encountered before through the application of first principles thinking and creativity
- Excellence in project delivery, including working smart to meet deadlines
- A demonstrable track record in developing client engagements, together with client account development skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, with a superior level of attention to detail and accuracy. We all need to be insightful but clear communicators.
- A passion for, and demonstrable experience with, social business technologies such as ESNs, sCRM, wikis, social intranets, online communities, etc.
- Great presentation and good inter-personal skills, together with credibility in front of senior client stakeholders
Detailed role expectations will be discussed at interview and agreed upon starting.
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Stakeholder pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Personal growth opportunities in an intellectually stimulating environment
Post*Shift is based in the UK, so your employment will be subject to the applicable employment regulations. However, we will actively consider applications from candidates based anywhere and support remote working arrangements as appropriate.
We aim to hire individuals from all backgrounds. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are open to discussing flexible work options to help you balance your work and home life.
How to apply
Although we are happy to receive your application via LinkedIn, we would encourage you to take the time to think about the role in more depth by taking at a look at the additional detail below.
Getting to know us better at this stage will help you figure out if you are a good fit for the role! If you choose to submit a cover letter and/or a writing sample as part of your application, you should send it to cerys[at]postshift.com.
Additional aspects of the role
- Manage internal and external Post*Shift projects, either in a supporting role, or if you have the skills, taking the lead
- Contribute to our newsletter and other content generation efforts, targeted at senior leaders
- Help the team coach and mentor clients to ensure they are meeting their own growth goals
- Develop and document new, emerging techniques for working in new ways that are relevant to organisations undergoing transformation
- Building your own network, and ours, to extend our reach and reputation beyond our current specialist field
Behaviours we value
- Openness and transparency
- Deep thinking
- Narrating your work
- Sharing and contributing
Get to know us & our work
We recommend starting with our blog – it contains our musings on the future of organisations. As a minimum, please read these three key blog posts that help to frame our thinking:
- A Practical Model for Digital Leadership
- What do we mean by an OrgOS?
- The ESN as an Engine for Employee Experience
Read our original manifesto, and think about how your personal mission fits with this wider Post*Shift mission.
Spend some time with our case studies – which projects speak to you? What strengths would you bring to these projects? We would love you to share these in a cover letter alongside your LinkedIn application.
We would also love to see a sample of your writing on a relevant topic – including this in your application gets you bonus points 😉