What we are looking for
We are seeking entrepreneurial and enthusiastic self-starters to join our team per September 1 2015, who is interested in spending at least 3 months with our team. The perfect intern will be high-energy and intellectually curious, with an interest in digital transformation, organisational development and use of social data. The intern will have two main focus areas: supporting the social media marketing of the company and assisting the product manager for a specific project. Their day-to-day tasks will vary, but include: communication with various stakeholders, strategic planning for the project, maintaining social media activities, growth hacking, curating and writing content.
What we can offer
You will be joining a growing team of curious, smart and ambitious people, who are passionate about taking digital transformation to the next level and truly change the way organisations operate. Titles and seniority have little meaning within our walls and we believe that everyone has valuable input to offer, which we want to unlock. The internship is targeted to graduates or students, who want to gain experience in the world of professional services and organisational change. Moreover, interns will be exposed to novel and interdisciplinary approaches to organisational design, social technology and digital transformation.
During your internship you will develop a solid understanding of:
- digital ways of working
- online communities
- emergent approaches to organisational development
- modern management practices
- organisational challenges in digital transformation
We pay a stipend for expenses.
Who we are
Postshift is a digital transformation services & product company that helps organisations become 21st Century businesses by unlocking the potential of social and digital technologies. For startups, this means scaling with no loss of magic as they grow, and without creating inefficient corporate hierarchies where they are not needed. For established companies, this means reduced overheads, increased agility, greater responsiveness to change and learning to operate more like a fast-moving startups. A vital element of our approach is an online social platform that enables and supports organisations in their digital transformation.
Tips for knowing if this is the right placement for you
We are looking for individuals, who are motivated by the subject and like to share their point of view. If you want to make a great first impression:
- Read “The Shift Has Happened. What Comes Next?” by our founders Livio & Lee for a better overview of our mission and “The Quantified Organisation can become routine” to understand more about our platform.
- Write no more than 250 words on: what you think might be the main challenge of organisations related to digital transformation?
- Include this piece in your application, along with your cover letter and CV. Please keep your CV to one page.
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Make sure your Linkedin profile is as complete as possible.
- Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/postshift and https://twitter.com/shift_groups